Art-deco classic moments from the beach
FIND. Graced with character and styled with flair, this freshly transformed Art Deco apartment provides a tranquil coastal sanctuary in one of Manly's most sought-after lifestyle addresses. Enjoy the spoils of the magical lifestyle that Manly offers, in this impeccably presented two-bedroom apartment.
LOVE. Peacefully nestled at the rear of a boutique security building, it is perfectly positioned within footsteps of the village, supermarkets, cosmopolitan eateries, the city ferry terminal and 55 meters to world-famous Manly Beach.
• An idyllic lifestyle retreat or prime investment in an unbeatable location
• Generous living and dining space with gas heating outlet and leafy outlooks
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktops plus a concealed internal laundry facility
• Double bedrooms, new bathroom decked out in chic vintage coastal themes
• High ceilings/funky cornice, engineered oak flooring, video security intercom
• Set in a refurbished building of 16 with elegant terrazzo lobby and stair treads
• Sunny common rooftop terrace with barbecue setting plus ocean and city views
LIVE. Perfectly suited to those who love being near the action, this ultra-convenient location puts beaches, eateries and public transport at your door. You are spoiled for choice, with a number of harbourside and surf beaches and dozens of boutique shops and outstanding eateries within a five-minute walk. If you work in the city, you can either catch an express bus, or jump on the ferry for one of the most scenic commutes in the world.
Size: 68.7 sqm approx.
Strata rates: $1,290 pq
Rental Estimate $750 - $795 approx per week
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.