Charming harbourside Art Deco apartment
FIND. This charming character apartment sits in an idyllic pocket of Manly, just 500 metres to Manly Cove and wharf with all of the excitement of Manly town within a five-minute walk. With an elevated ground floor position within a boutique Art Deco block of seven homes, this is an elegant home with lots of character. Though it is impeccably presented, it allows you to add your own creative expression to the presentation, and holds some potential to add value.
LOVE. For those who appreciate period details, this apartment holds plenty of appeal with high ceilings, elegant hardwood floors and picture rails. This idyllic location allows you the luxury of peace and quiet, and yet you are right on the doorstep of Manly town, with all of the lifestyle pleasures of this iconic seaside suburb right there for the taking.
• Spacious lounge and dining area with plantation shutters and easy flow to the kitchen
• Generous sized kitchen, which has been updated with gas cooking, stone counters and a dishwasher, and an adjoining laundry room
• The kitchen connects outwards to a communal courtyard with tropical tree-lined surrounds, space for BBQs and seating, plus some established veggie and herb beds
• Stunning period features include high ceilings, picture rails and elegant hardwood floors
• Three bedrooms include a queen-sized master bedroom with built-ins plus two single bedrooms
• Well-presented bathroom with shower
• Elevated ground floor position in a boutique block of just seven homes
LIVE. Although Manly town is just a 10-minute walk down the hill, the street itself is lined with trees and gets very little traffic. From this premium address, it will be easy to delve into the delights of Manly. With a number of world-class surf and harbour beaches to choose from, a vibrant cafe and bar scene to take advantage of, and quick and easy access to bus and ferry services, this delightful apartment offers a lifestyle that will appeal to many.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.