Ultimate beachside apartment with over-sized layout
FIND. A bright, luxuriously large apartment situated in a much sought-after ocean-side street. This fabulous apartment stands out from the rest because of its incredibly generous layout, which includes a spacious, sun-dappled living and dining zone, and a large wraparound balcony that presents beautiful views of the ocean and St Patricks.
LOVE. The impressive floorplan centres around a bright and breezy living area that includes a defined space for dining and easy connections out to the balcony. With interiors that face the north and the east, you're always assured of lots of natural light and fresh sea breezes. The apartment sits on the second floor of a tightly-held security block, which rests just 100 metres from Manly Beach. The lifestyle that is afforded from this stunning location is beyond compare, with the magic and excitement of Manly right at your doorstep.
• Spacious open-plan living and dining with plush carpet and lots of windows to showcase views to Manly Beach and ocean
• Generous kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher
• Both bedrooms are generous queen-sized rooms with built-in wardrobes and access to the balcony. The master bedroom includes a chic shower en-suite
• Main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, plus a dedicated laundry room
• Lift access straight up to the apartment and down to a large lock-up garage in a secure basement area
• The apartment sits on the nor-east corner of the block and is always sunny and warm
• This is a well-run and tightly-held security block with a great sense of community
• Impeccably presented but leaves scope for value to be added
LIVE. Embrace coastal living at its very best. Everything you might need is within easy walking distance. The proximity to Manly's iconic beach means early morning surfs and swims and relaxing walks along the beachfront can be enjoyed at a whim and without having to fight for a parking spot. Harris Farm grocers is a couple of minutes' walk away; Manly town is a pleasant stroll along the beachfront, or there are nearby bus stops for quick access to the wharf, where you can jump on a ferry to the city.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.