Art Deco classic footsteps from Manly Beach
FIND. With a sought-after lifestyle setting just around the corner from iconic Manly beach and an easy level walk from the many attractions and advantages of this world famous seaside locale, this charming Art Deco apartment possesses all the ingredients for relaxed coastal living.
LOVE. Set within 'Marlborough Mansions', a boutique character block of just six apartments, this light and airy home is graced with beautiful period features including high patterned ceilings and picture rails, alongside the comfort and convenience of a modern kitchen and bathroom.
• Exclusive use off-street parking space
• Security building with intercom
• Spacious contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
• Living/dining with charming original fireplace surround and plantation shutters
• Large sunny master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan and spacious adjoining sunroom offering flexible use as a home office or nursery
• Renovated bathroom with frameless glass shower
• Double-sized second bedroom with ceiling fan
• Separate internal laundry with storage and second external entry
LIVE. Just a few minutes from Manly beach and village, this is the ideal 'walk everywhere' lifestyle location. A level stroll along the seaside boardwalk takes you into the heart of Manly to explore an endless array of cafes, bars, shopping and restaurants. There are buses at the doorstep and a short walk delivers you to the wharf where ferries wait to whisk you into the city.
Size 95 sqm approx total (81 sqm internal)
Strata Rates: $1,518.00 per quarter
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.