Art deco charmer with Manly Cove views
FIND. Adorned with a show-stopping bougainvillea garland and framed by two mature frangipani trees, in a quiet Manly village-fringe setting, this gorgeous Art Deco apartment with harbour views offers an enchanting lifestyle retreat that allows you to dip in and out of the vibrant hum of this world famous harbourside hub with ease.
LOVE. Positioned on the ground floor of 'San Bernardino', a charming boutique security block of just eight apartments, this delightful light-filled home combines prized heritage features, including high ceilings with exposed beams and decorative timber detail, with contemporary comfort and convenience.
• Stylish renovated kitchen with Bosch oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Light and airy combined kitchen/living/dining with views across Manly Cove
• Polished timber floorboards and original decorative fireplace surround
• Renovated bathroom with shower/bath plus internal laundry
• Master bedroom with delightful bay window, built-in robes and ceiling fan
• Second bedroom or home office with double timber doors
• Outside shower plus shared lock-up storage room
• Well-maintained security building with large common lawn and garden area
LIVE. This superb harbourside setting offers the best of both worlds – a quiet, leafy residential street ideally positioned just metres from Manly Wharf and the vibrant buzz of cosmopolitan Manly. The city is a relaxing ferry commute across Sydney Harbour with shopping, cafes and restaurants, surf and harbour beaches and other amenities all easily accessed from this convenient lifestyle location.
Size: 54 sqm approx
Strata & Water Rates: $1,227 pq
Council Rates: $321
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.