99 sqm of Art Deco perfection
Auction (view by appointment)
FIND. With an ideal Manly village fringe position at the base of exclusive Eastern Hill, this spacious character apartment is a delightful combination of Art Deco elegance and contemporary style in a sought-after lifestyle location.
LOVE. Set within the beautifully-maintained 'Mount Melleray' security building, one of Manly's iconic Art Deco apartment residences, this charming home features prized heritage character including high ceilings, multi-paned glass doors, a lovely bay window and double-hung windows.
• Renovated gas kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and breakfast bar plus stainless steel appliances, including Bosch dishwasher
• European-style laundry in kitchen
• Light and spacious open plan living/dining
• Generous master bedroom with built-in robes and shower ensuite
• Second large bedroom opening out onto a charming covered verandah extending out into the private courtyard and garden
• Double-sized third bedroom with built-in robes
• Contemporary bathroom
• Timber floorboards
• Security building with intercom entry
• Beautifully-restored common areas including original leadlight windows
LIVE. Perfectly positioned between the ocean and the harbour, this Art Deco beauty offers an enviable beaches lifestyle in an unbeatable location. The sought-after village fringe setting puts all the attractions of vibrant Manly within a short near-level walk including shopping, bars, cafes and restaurants as well as Manly wharf with ferries or buses ready to whisk you into the city.
Strata Rates: $890 approx per quarter
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.