Harbourside lifestyle retreat with views
FIND. With a sought-after position on the fringe of Manly and Fairlight, this spacious, renovated apartment offers a low-maintenance lifestyle in a premier harbourside setting with the convenience of city transport at your doorstep.
LOVE. Situated on the first floor of a security boutique block and with no common walls, the apartment is quietly tucked away up a long driveway. Light and airy, with a breezy coastal feel and beautiful views over Manly Cove, this bright modern retreat is an ideal first home or investment property.
- Renovated kitchen well-separated from living, with solid surface benchtops, Smeg oven and induction cooktop, and leafy views to the Harbour
- Light-drenched living/dining extending out onto balcony
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robes
- Stylish modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Exclusive use covered parking space
- Fully-equipped share laundry on every floor
LIVE. This fabulous location puts you in the box seat to take advantage of all this sought-after area has to offer. Just a short walk delivers you to Manly Wharf with city ferries and an array of dining options. A few minutes further on foot and you're in the cosmopolitan heart of Manly with boutique shopping, cafes, bars and restaurants. In the opposite direction, Fairlight pool and harbour beaches are an easy stroll along the coastal walkway.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $985 pq
Size: Approx 67 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Village Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The location couldn't be better – so quiet and just an easy walk down to Fairlight Beach for a swim or a stroll into Manly for dinner and drinks
- The balcony and windows provide so much natural light as well as refreshing sea breezes in summer
- Having our own off-street parking is fantastic, especially on weekends when we like to walk everywhere
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.