Eastern Hill studio with swimming pool and tropical gardens
FIND. Situated on a picturesque tree lined street within the exclusive enclave of Manly's Eastern Hill, this apartment's location is simply superb. The water's edge is a mere 300 metre stroll away to East Manly Cove Beach, with restaurants, bars and the ferry at Manly Wharf just a few minutes away. The dynamic beachside lifestyle of Manly is envied by many and treasured by those who get to call it home. This property offers an ideal opportunity as an investment or entry level into the Northern Beaches property market as a first home buyer.
LOVE. The top floor position of this freshly painted studio apartment with leafy outlook, allows abundant light to flow in through the oversized window in the combined living and bedroom space. The renovated bathroom with feature high ceilings is contemporary and offers a fresh neutral colour palette. Tropical gardens, palms and green lawn surround the swimming pool which is nestled in the middle of the complex.
- Light filled studio apartment with fresh bright interiors with separate kitchen.
- Modern renovated bathroom with high ceilings and roomy shower.
- Spacious functional kitchen with stone countertops, oven with electric cooktop and lots of cupboard storage.
- Security screen door and linen cupboard.
- Front door and windows freshly painted by strata, with communal clotheslines.
- Common area swimming pool surrounded by tropical gardens and green lawn.
- Convenient grocer/deli/fresh coffee, laundromat and restaurant all one minute from the apartment.
LIVE. Positioned on the tightly held Eastern Hill part of Manly the apartment is a quick walk to some iconic spots including East Manly Cove Beach, the Wharf precinct with endless choice of restaurants, cafes, bars and shopping, the lovely Little Manly Beach, and scenic headland walks throughout North Head and the historic Q Station. The equally beautiful Shelly Beach is only 900m away. Transport via ferry or buses into the city is super convenient with the nearby village atmospheres of Fairlight, Balgowlah, Seaforth and Freshwater all offering more dining and boutique shopping options. Golf courses, cycle tracks, popular local schools and Manly Dam are all located close by.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $403.90 pq
Strata levies: Approx $780.18 pq
Total Approx 28 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & Dining:
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly West Primary School
- Northern Beaches Secondary Mackellar Girls Campus
- Northern Beaches Secondary Balgowlah Boys Campus
- St Pauls College
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love Manly and everything on offer – It's the best place to live!
- The fast ferry to get into work in the city is so quick and easy
- The pool is a great spot to get to know the neighbours in the complex
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.