Immaculate ground floor apartment on Eastern Hill
Auction Saturday 10 April
FIND. Tucked away on the ground floor of an immaculate brick block, this one-bedroom apartment offers low-maintenance, high-convenience living in one of the northern beaches' most prestigious locations. Situated on the exclusive Eastern Hill and just 250 metres to Little Manly Beach, this is a fresh and meticulously presented home that you can move into now, yet have the flexibility of being able to add value later down the track if desired.
LOVE. This very popular location puts you at the doorstep of Manly town, with the ferry, cafes, restaurants and bars all accessible within minutes. Yet it also enjoys peace and privacy, and offers quick access to coastal walks and harbour beaches.
• Combined living and dining area with built-in cabinetry that provides stylish storage space
• Modern kitchen with stone counters, dishwasher, generous pantry storage and an easy connection through to the living area
• Queen-sized bedroom with sliding mirrored built-ins and soft carpet
• Immaculate bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Ground floor position within the block, which is surrounded by immaculate gardens
• Intercom access and a concealed European-style internal laundry
• Perfect as a first home or would also make a great investment
LIVE. Every type of lifestyle convenience imaginable is within a few minutes' walk, including the ferry and bus stops, as well as a fantastic selection of boutique shops and a vibrant array of cafes, bars and restaurants. Within five minutes, you can stroll to Manly or Shelley beach for a surf or swim, or Little Manly beach is 250 metres away if you prefer a calm harbourside swim. North Head is also within walking distance and offers stunning views of the harbour and the city.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.