Grand apartment with panoramic views
FIND. With a soaring 7th floor vantage point in the landmark 'Dai Ichi' building on prestigious Ivanhoe Hill, this grandly-proportioned 300 sqm apartment is in near-perfect original condition and presents a rare opportunity to renovate and create a spectacularly glamorous home. Rarely appearing on the market, 'Dai Ichi' apartments are tightly held with 90% owner-occupied and 18 years the average amount of time held. (Domain building profile)
LOVE. Built in the early-1970s, this building is renowned for its house-sized apartments with commanding coastal, harbour and district views. Wrapped in expansive terraces with large windows on all three sides, this extraordinary residence is immersed in panoramic postcard views.
• Sweeping statement hallway with elegant arched doors opening into huge light-filled living and formal dining room
• Lavish master suite with a/c, walk-in robe, dressing room, large ensuite and separate WC
• Two additional oversized bedrooms, both with captivating views
• Generous bathroom with separate bath and shower plus separate WC
• Large, well-maintained kitchen with adjoining laundry/utility room/pantry opening directly out to north-facing terrace
• Security building with intercom and lift access; double lock-up garage with built-in storage
LIVE. Offering an unparalleled lifestyle setting, this impressive apartment offers a gateway to all that cosmopolitan Manly has to offer. City ferries and buses are a stroll away, as are Manly and Fairlight villages with shopping, restaurants and cafes. Manly's world-famous waves and picturesque harbourside coves along the coastal walkway are all within walking distance.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.