Executive designer apartment with spectacular views
Auction Saturday 30 October
Entry via Fairlight Street
FIND. Strikingly elegant and supremely luxurious, this extraordinary apartment has been transformed by an exquisite, high-end renovation, which fully capitalises on its incredible harbourside position, delivering showstopping views of North Harbour and Manly Cove. This flawlessly polished home presents a generous three-bedroom floorplan, the highest-grade finishes, and grants open access to Manly township and all the beauty of the harbour.
LOVE. Entry into the spectacular living area begins with an elegant archway door that frames views of the harbour that will capture your heart straight away. Big picture windows allow you to interact with the landscape, which sweeps from the ocean, past Manly Cove and the Heads and across the harbour to the city. Nestled within the exclusive 'Trentham' building which offers resort-style facilities, this luxury home is the epitome of contemporary coastal living.
- Spectacular open-plan living zone with tons of natural light and easy flow to a harbour-facing balcony
- Sit at the timber balcony bar and drink in the views whilst relaxing with a book or a beverage
- High-end chef's kitchen with free-standing Falcon nexus oven, a Butler's sink and elegant shaker-style cabinetry
- Master bedroom with shower en-suite, walk-in wardrobe & water views
- Two additional double-sized bedrooms serviced by an uber-stylish family bathroom with a luxurious inset bathtub and heated towel rail
- Bespoke cabinetry that maximises functionality & an elegant aesthetic
- Hickory-style floorboards in the living area, herringbone tiles in the bathroom and on the balcony, high-quality carpet in bedrooms
- Large laundry room with lots of extra storage space
- Lift access up to the apartment and down to the games room, clothes line lobby area with stairs that then lead to the secure parking area
- Tandem security parking space with a separate lockable storage room
- Intercom access, LED dimmable lighting, reverse-cycle air-con
- Resort-style pool plus games room and communal herb garden
LIVE. Every type of lifestyle convenience imaginable is at your fingertips, including a vibrant array of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in Manly town, as well as local shops in Balgowlah and Fairlight. The gloriousness of the harbour surrounds you, with harbour beaches and coastal walks at the door, and you can enjoy super convenient access to the city via the ferry or bus services.
Internal & balcony - Approx 125.4 sqm
Garage - Approx 35.5 sqm
Total - Approx 160.7 sqm
Water - Approx $151.58 pq
Council - Approx $366.40 pq
Strata - Approx 1,433.85 pq
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the gorgeous views of the harbour, the glimpses of the ocean on the beach side, and the view of St Patrick's lit up at night.
- It's an easy stroll to the beach or harbour and convenient to local shops at Balgowlah and Fairlight.
- The apartment receives beautiful morning sun and refreshing afternoon breezes.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & dining:
- Manly Wharf restaurants & bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes & bars
- Manly Village Primary School
- St Pauls College
- Stella Maris College
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.