Art deco harbourside living in Manly village
FIND. Enjoying a sensational location right in the heart of vibrant Manly village, this expansive Art Deco apartment is one of just seven in the boutique 'Wyuna' building. Just footsteps from Manly Cove, this incredible lifestyle location offers the enviable opportunity to step out your front door and straight into the cosmopolitan buzz of this world famous harbourside hub.
LOVE. With it's light-filled interiors, spacious floor plan encompassing 103sqm and gorgeous period detailing, this lovely home is sure to impress. Sought-after heritage features include high ceilings, timber panelling, picture rails and original timber floorboard with a show-stopping arched window taking centre stage.
• Contemporary gas kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and industrial-style exposed brick wall
• Third bedroom offers flexible space that could also be utilised as a sunroom, nursery, home office or separate dining room
• Light-filled living / dining with generous proportions highlighted by high ceilings and stunning heritage detail
• Huge master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and french doors plus oversized second bedroom
• Well-maintained security building with video intercom and heritage detail including leadlight windows, terrazzo flooring and polished timber banisters
LIVE. Ideally positioned between the harbour and the coast, this fabulous setting offers lifestyle and convenience second to none. Ferries and city buses, cafes and restaurants, boutiques and supermarkets, bars and beaches – every amenity and lifestyle advantage you could ever want or need are right on your doorstep.
Size: 104 sqm
Water Rates: $170 pq
Council Rates: $313 pq
Strata Rates: $2,200 pq
Current Rent: $1,200 pw
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.