Light and spacious renovated apartment
FIND. Enjoying a sensational lifestyle location, footsteps from the Boy Charlton pool, overlooking leafy LM Graham Reserve and a level walk from Manly, this stylishly-renovated apartment is blessed with abundant natural light and generous proportions.
LOVE. With an elevated setting within a well-maintained boutique block of 10, this lovely home offers a breezy coastal vibe with contemporary interiors delivering an easy-flow floorplan with the luxury of two separate living spaces as well as ample built-in storage.
- Sleek all-white kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and stainless steel European appliances
- Dining adjoining kitchen and offering ideal flow out onto wraparound balcony
- Contemporary bathroom with separate bath and shower as well as separate WC
- Generous wraparound balcony overlooking reserve and district outlook
- Two good-sized bedrooms with large windows and built-in wardrobes
- Air-conditioned living with leafy district outlook
- Second large living space ideal as a media room or home office
- Separate laundry with storage
- Security building with intercom, covered security car parking and shared lock-up storage
LIVE. Fabulously-convenient, this location has you ideally-placed to make the most of all the beaches has to offer. A level walk takes you to Queenscliff or into Manly with city ferries and an endless and ever-changing array of dining options. Charming Fairlight village with its boutique shopping and cafes is close by, with Fairlight tidal pool, harbour beaches and the coastal walkway taking care of the weekends.
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,375 pq
Internal + balcony: Approx 105 sqm
Parking: Approx 15 sqm
Total: Approx 120 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly West Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love being able to walk down to the pool for a swim on a hot day
- The leafy outlook is lovely and sunsets from the balcony are sensational
- Being able to walk into Manly for dinner is fantastic – and with the security garage we can leave the car at home without worrying about parking
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.