Sophisticated character apartment on the Eastern Hill
FIND. Delivering sunlit rooms, exquisite character detailing and a spacious floorplan that includes a sunroom, this sophisticated apartment sits in a much sought-after location on the exclusive Eastern Hill and just a few minutes' walk to Manly town. With an internal size of approx 90 sqm, this charming residence sits on the second floor of 'Hillside', a tightly held and immaculately presented security block of just 12 homes.
LOVE. Though it has been modernised, the period details that are seen throughout this beautifully presented home are an elegant expression of its Art Deco heritage. With picture rails, high ceilings, timber sash windows, timber floors and generous proportions throughout, this delightful home has plenty of charm and charisma, and will be popular with discerning professionals, investors and young families.
• Open-plan living is spacious, bright and airy, with timber floors and an open brick fireplace, as well as a functional layout that creates clear zones for living and dining, and the ability to close off the living space from one of the bedrooms.
• The well-presented kitchen features stylish stone counters, gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample pantry storage. It sits conveniently next to the dining area.
• Both of the bedrooms are comfortable queen-sized rooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
• Leading from the living area, the sunroom with a pleasant outlook of a Frangipani tree could be utilised as a study, a quiet nook to sit and read, or even as a small child's bedroom or nursery.
• The bathroom is presented with a bath and overhead rainfall shower, subway tiles, and a classic black and white colour palette.
• The block is built with double brick and so is always nice and cool in the warmer months and never too cold in the winter.
• A shared laundry room includes a storage cupboard.
LIVE. Every type of lifestyle convenience imaginable is within a few minutes' walk, including the ferry and bus stops, as well as a fantastic selection of boutique shops and a vibrant array of cafes, bars and restaurants. Within five minutes, you can stroll to Manly or Shelley beach for a surf or swim, or Little Manly beach is a few minutes' walk the other direction if you prefer a calm harbourside swim. North Head is also within walking distance and offers stunning views of the harbour and the city.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.