Luxury living in the heart of Manly
FIND. Sleek and sophisticated, this executive apartment in the heart of Manly offers spacious living plus a few extra bells and whistles. With a large courtyard, a study and secure parking this flawless and superbly appointed home is the perfect choice for professionals, first home buyers and investors.
LOVE. The apartment is nestled on the ground floor of 'Zinc Apartments', which is an exclusive and nearly new security block that sits just 200 metres to the beach, and a five-minute walk into Manly town. The over-sized floorplan delivers superb indoor/outdoor flow, and the flexibility of being able to use the study as a luxurious walk-in wardrobe, a nursery, or as a quiet home office.
• Finished with stylish floorboards, the open-plan living space flows outwards to a large courtyard that includes in-built seating that can also be utilised as storage space.
• The uber-stylish chef's kitchen overlooks the living area and features stone counters, an island bench with casual seating, stylish pendant lighting, a gas cooktop, dishwasher, an integrated fridge/freezer and ample pantry and bench space.
• The queen sized bedroom features two sets of built-in wardrobes, as well as offering access to the bathroom and the courtyard.
• The neat bathroom features a shower, stylish black fixtures, plus a concealed laundry with linen storage space.
• The study sits to side of the bathroom and is a versatile space that could function in a number of ways, including as a home office, nursery or walk-in wardrobe.
• A security car space sits underneath the building.
• Premium additions include ducted air-conditioning and video intercom.
LIVE. This is the perfect base from which to explore and enjoy Manly's many lifestyle offerings. Nip across the road to Manly beach for a surf, or stroll around to Shelley or Fairlight beaches for a relaxing swim. Within moments of the front door is the town centre, which is filled with a fantastic selection of boutique shops, and popular cafes and restaurants. Bus stops are seconds away for easy travel around the beaches, or the wharf is a five-minute walk away for a scenic commute to the city.
Size: 60m² approx.
Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
Council Rates: $314 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1084 Quarterly
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.