Art deco beauty with dress circle address
FIND. Set on the second floor of 'Abbeyleix', this gracious Art Deco apartment boasts grand proportions with breathtaking period detailing. Sunlit north-facing living, yacht-sprinkled views from almost every window and an exclusive village-fringe setting footsteps from Manly Cove make this gorgeous home an extra-special find.
LOVE. One of just six in the boutique block, the home is an elegant example of its era, showcasing superb craftsmanship from the moment you set foot inside. Soaring ornate ceilings and cornices, beautifully-detailed architraves and, in the master bedroom, an enchanting bay window with postcard harbour views deliver abundant character and charm.
• Renovated kitchen with shaker-profile cabinetry, European appliances including gas cooktop and Caesarstone benchtops with breakfast bar
• Huge, light-filled master bedroom with built-ins, original double french doors to the sunroom and charming bay window
• The enclosed sunroom offers a flexible space that can be used as a separate dining room, home office or even a third bedroom
• Generous renovated bathroom with frameless shower
• Queen-sized second bedroom with built-in robes and harbour views
• Immaculately-maintained security building, occupied mostly by owners
LIVE. Lifestyle living doesn't come much better than this with the harbour at one end of the street and surf beach at the other. Manly Cove is just footsteps from the door and is a popular local spot for picnics and harbourside get-togethers. City ferries and buses are just a short stroll away with nearby Manly Corso offering shopping, dining and nightlife.
Council Rates PQ: $340
Quarterly Contributions: $850 pq includes water
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.