Art Deco apartment in unbeatable beachside setting
FIND. Prepare to fall in love with the fabulous Manly lifestyle in this charismatic two-bedroom Art Deco home, which is positioned just 200 metres from Manly beach. Sitting on the ground floor of a boutique block of just eight homes, this spacious apartment with exquisite character detailing holds huge potential and is an exciting opportunity for investors, professionals and young families to enter a thriving beachside suburb.
LOVE. Walk out of your front gate and see the ocean from the street, wander into Manly whenever you feel like it, swim and surf every day. The lifestyle benefits that come as part of the package cannot be beaten. You'll love the exquisite decorative ceilings, hardwood floors and generous airy rooms, which all play their part in defining this unique beachside residence.
• Spacious L-shaped living area with dedicated dining space.
• Soaring high and exquisitely decorative ceilings, picture rails, sophisticated stained hardwood floors.
• Chic bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
• Kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar.
• Internal laundry room with linen cupboard.
• Master bedroom with large built-in bedrooms. Generous second bedroom with space to add a study nook.
• Private entrance into the apartment with easy access from the street.
• Storage room on title, where you can stash your bike or surfboards.
• In perfect living condition and ready to move into now, yet leaves flexibility to update and add value over time.
• Highly desirable area for short-term holiday rentals.
LIVE. Embrace coastal living at its very best. Everything you might need is within easy walking distance. The proximity to Manly's iconic beach means early morning surfs and swims and relaxing walks along the beachfront can be enjoyed at a whim and without having to fight it out for a parking spot. Harris Farm grocers is a couple of minutes' walk away; Manly town is a pleasant 15 minute stroll along the beachfront, and there are bus stops at the end of the road for quick access to the wharf, where you can jump on a ferry to the city.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.