Absolute beachfront bliss in Art Deco apartment (Access via Wentworth St)
FIND. This sophisticated Art Deco apartment offers an absolute beachfront location and a truly incredible lifestyle to go with it. Positioned directly across the road from Manly beach, and just seconds from cafes, shops and supermarkets, this is the ultimate beachside pad that will hold strong appeal for first time buyers and investors interested in short-term holiday rentals.
LOVE. The elegant living space is the main attraction of this stylish home, which is configured to deliver a spectacular, front-row view of Manly Beach. The over-sized double-hung windows allow beautiful sea breezes to float straight in, while natural light is also in abundant supply. Check the surf from the window as soon as you wake up, nip over the road for a swim, and then grab a coffee from one of the many beachfront cafes.
• Classic lounge room with high ornate ceilings, hardwood floors, and an utterly enchanting view of Manly beach.
• The neat kitchen is equipped with electric cooking.
• The bedroom is queen-sized and features built-in storage, while a second room could act as a bedroom for a young child, or as a sophisticated home office.
• The bathroom features a bath with overhead shower as well as laundry facilities.
• Set on the top floor of Carisbrooke Apartments – an iconic Art Deco block, with intercom access, and access via Wentworth Street.
• With strong demand for short-term and long-term rentals in this area, this property would be an astute investment.
LIVE. This is a truly breathtaking beachfront location that allows Manly's iconic beach to become a constant feature of your every day life. Also on the doorstep is Manly's dynamic town centre, which delivers an impressive selection of boutique shops and outstanding cafes and restaurants. The ferry wharf is just a five-minute walk away, and there is a huge number of harbour and ocean-side beaches to choose from, or stunning coastal walks to enjoy.