Neat Apartment with Knockout Ocean & District Views
FIND: In a quiet cul-de-sac setting, across from a park, this beach pad promises a lifestyle of convenience and enjoyment, with the buzz of Manly and the surf just steps away.
Beautifully presented and with a nor-east aspect, rooms are bright and sea breezes permeate throughout, while stunning ocean and district views are visible from both the living area and second bedroom.
LOVE: The fabulous views over Manly Oval and out across to Manly Beach from the living/dining area, with lovely leafy outlooks thanks to Dalley Park.
• The generous sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space as well as a dedicated area for your internal laundry.
• The generous and private master with floor to ceiling mirrored robes and the potential to add a study nook.
• The second bedroom framed by a window that invites ocean views and gorgeous greenery in.
• The well-spaced art-deco bathroom with shower over bath – seldom seen in many apartments.
• Light and bright interiors with high ceilings, creating a sense of space.
• A common rooftop area providing ample clothes lines and additional laundry facilities.
LIVE: Within easy walking distance of Manly and harbourside beaches and with buses as well as the Ferry not too far away, this ultra-convenient location is a huge draw card.