Outstanding investment opportunity on Manly's Eastern Hill
FIND. This bright and fresh studio apartment presents a fantastic opportunity in an exclusive and highly sought-after setting. Situated on the ground floor of a complex that sits on Manly's prestigious Eastern Hill, this ground floor apartment offers an affordable entry into the market, or a fantastic investment in a popular beachside suburb. Its idyllic location is just a five-minute walk into Manly town, and within a 10-minute walk of a number of stunning harbour and surf beaches.
LOVE. With a solid rental return of $520 per week, or the option of using it for short-term holiday rentals, this is a worthy addition to any discerning investor's portfolio. The apartment is in great condition throughout, and showcases light-filled living spaces, while the well-maintained complex offers a pool.
• Bright open-plan living is set with low-maintenance floating floors and offers plenty of space for a dining setting as well as a lounge. A set of large built-ins are tucked away to the back of the room, offering convenient storage of belongings.
• There is a neat kitchenette within the living space that includes an electric cooktop.
• The bedroom is subtly separated from living with divider screens and is large enough for a queen-sized bed.
• The bathroom includes a shower with rainwater showerhead.
• The complex includes a pool for its residents to enjoy, and there is a communal laundry.
LIVE. This is an unbeatable lifestyle location that allows you instant access to Manly and its many attractions. Little Manly beach is a couple of streets away for a quiet morning swim, or it's a five-minute stroll into town where you can enjoy the fabulous selection of boutique shops, popular eateries and ocean beaches. The ferry is an 8-minute walk away for a scenic commute into the city, or there are bus stops for easy access around the beaches.