Idyllic harbourside position for immaculate apartment
FIND. Imagine the lifestyle that awaits when you live in one of Manly's most exclusive and sought-after enclaves, just a two-minute walk from Manly Wharf and moments from the town centre. This bright and fresh apartment features beautifully updated interiors and includes water views from the living area and balcony.
LOVE. Some of the inclusions of this apartment, that make it a rare and sought-after offering in this area, are the lock-up garage (with handy internal access to the block), and the huge lockable storage room, both of which are on title. In immaculate condition and ready to move into now, yet with room to add value, this delightful home will be an astute addition to any investor's portfolio, or would make a fabulous base for professionals who are looking for an easy commute to the city or close proximity to the action in Manly.
• Set on the third floor of a tightly-held and well-presented security block with intercom access.
• The light and bright lounge room is oriented to make the most of the views of the water. Step out onto the balcony for a front-row seat of Manly Cove, where you can watch the comings and the goings of the ferry.
• A separate dining area is a welcome addition to the apartment, which is conveniently situated next to the kitchen.
• The updated kitchen is fresh and sleek, with stone counters, electric cooking, a dishwasher, soft-close joinery, and a clean white palette of white that includes on-trend subway tiles.
• The bathroom is neatly presented and features a bath with separate shower.
• The bedrooms are both spacious, although the master bedroom is slightly larger and includes a generous set of built-ins.
LIVE. Enjoy a magical sand-between-the-toes lifestyle in this highly sought-after location that puts you just moments from numerous harbour and surf beaches, and is footsteps to all of the cosmopolitan pleasures that Manly offers. The commute to the city is easy from here, with Manly Wharf being just a two-minute walk away. Choose from a vast number of cafes for your morning coffee, and there is a diverse range of bars and restaurants for the evening. Or you can enjoy a number of stunning coastal walks that begin from close to your front door.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.