Over-sized north-facing apartment with two garages
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Any inspectors must present a double vaccination passport.
This property is tenanted until May 2022 at $725.00 per week - ideal for investors. Limited inspections available.
FIND. This over-sized north-facing apartment offers sunlit, spacious interiors with scope to make your own mark. Positioned within a well-presented collection of apartments at the boundary of Manly and Fairlight, this is an exceptional opportunity for investors, professionals and growing families who are looking for a low-maintenance home in a much-desired lifestyle location.
LOVE. This is a very spacious apartment that attracts lots of sunshine and offers lovely leafy and private outlooks from all of the windows. Enjoy the convenience of having two lock-up garages, and being able to stroll to the beach and into Manly, whilst also having city transport, Harris Farm and the Boy Charlton on the doorstep.
- The living area showcases a free-flowing open-plan design, and allows a generous amount of room for a full dining setting. This area flows outwards to a covered balcony with private leafy outlooks
- Sunny kitchen with sleek stone counters, room for a dishwasher and a brekkie bar
- Both bedrooms are spacious queen-sized rooms with built-in wardrobes
- Neat bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Internal laundry room with space for storage
- Two lock-up garages are a huge bonus for this area, and provide plenty of space for storing equipment and belongings as well as secure parking for the cars. There are several visitor parking spaces as well
LIVE. Fitness enthusiasts will be thrilled to have the Andrew Boy Charlton Fitness Centre on the doorstep, which has a number of indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a state-of-the-art gym. It's a 15-minute level stroll into Manly, where you can choose from a vast number of restaurants, cafes and boutique shops. Beachlovers will appreciate the proximity to Manly and Queenscliff beaches, which are less than a 10-minute stroll away. And there are bus stops within 100 metres of the front door, which ensure quick access into Manly or the city.
Strata levies: Approx $947 pq
Size: Approx 109 sqm
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.