Contemporary garden apartment in heart of Manly
Auction Saturday 28 March
FIND. This sleek and contemporary ground floor apartment will capture your attention with its over-sized floorplan, immaculately presented interiors and sought-after beachside address. Sitting just across the road from Manly Beach and a 5-minute walk into town, the very best of Manly is at your doorstep, including beaches, cafes, restaurants, the ferry and bus services.
LOVE. This impeccable residence is situated within 'The Carlton', which is a modern security building in the heart of Manly. What makes this apartment completely unique is the fact it has its own private entrance, and a large courtyard that surrounds three sides of the apartment. The courtyard connects to the interiors from five different access points, giving this delightful home a very open and spacious feel, as well as offering seamless flow between indoors and outdoors.
• The open-plan living area is finished with elegant hardwood floors, plantation shutters, and offers fabulous indoor/outdoor flow.
• The stylish modern kitchen features stone counters, gas cooking, integrated Miele appliances and a breakfast bar.
• The courtyard surrounds the entire apartment, and includes a partially covered alfresco dining area, a small lawn, and a discreet clothes drying space.
• The floorplan is very functional and has the space and feel of a house. Bedrooms are tucked peacefully away from living.
• All of the bedrooms are generous and are thoughtfully equipped with ceiling fans and built-ins. The master bedroom includes a chic shower en-suite as well as access to the courtyard.
• The apartment has the luxury of ducted air-conditioning, intercom access and a security alarm.
• 'The Carlton' is a modern, pet-friendly block with a lift and visitor parking. This particular apartment has a double lock-up garage and a separate lockable storage room.
LIVE. This lucky lifestyle location means that everything you need is within a short walk of your front door. Amble over the road to the beach for your morning swim, before stopping to grab a coffee from one of the nearby beachside cafes. Just down the road, Manly has a fantastic selection of shops, cafes and restaurants. Bus stops are seconds away for easy travel around the northern beaches, or the wharf is a five-minute walk away for a scenic commute to the city.
Water Rates: Approx. $179.06pq
Council Rates: Approx. $405.62pq
Strata Rates: Approx. $1,890 pq
Internal – approx. 116sqm
Courtyard – approx. 129sqm
DLUG – approx. 32sqm,
Storage – approx. 13sqm
Total – approx. 290sqm
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.