Cleverly Transformed Split-level Art Deco Apartment
FIND. Set on the exclusive and highly desirable Eastern Hill, this elegant split-level apartment with gorgeous period detailing offers an incredible versatile floorplan and clever loft conversion. Set on the first floor of a boutique block of just four apartments, the spacious outdoor common areas and a tangible sense of peace and privacy add to the enjoyment of this lovely home.
LOVE. Upon entering, the chic entrance hall introduces a modern art deco accent that carries through to each room. With big windows, high ornate ceilings, picture rails and striking light fittings, the apartment has a New York loft-style feel to it that is truly captivating.
• The galley-style kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, a dishwasher and laundry facilities, and leads down to a north-east facing shared courtyard
• Accommodation consists of a spacious master bedroom with an adjoining sunroom/study, and a second bedroom with a fold-down bed that can easily be repurposed for dining or other uses
• The attic (on title) has been converted into two large and luxurious storage rooms, complete with built-ins offering glimpses of the harbour, city and St Patricks Estate - and have the potential to be re –purposed.
• Fresh and modern, the bathroom features a bath with overhead rainwater shower and full wall mirror
• Huge amounts of additional storage space can be found in the eaves of the converted attic space as well as extra storage for appliances under the internal staircase
• A common courtyard offers a spacious, leafy and protected space for quiet relaxation or for hosting friends and family
LIVE. The Eastern Hill offers all of the luxuries that come from living so close to Manly, with a huge variety of cafes and restaurants, bars and shops to choose from and ferries and buses just minutes away to take you wherever you want to go. Little Manly beach is a 3-minute walk from the front door, Manly or Shelley beaches are a short walk away, or stroll up to North Head for stunning views of the harbour and city.