Low maintenance luxury on Manly's exclusive Eastern Hill
FIND. Nestled amid the picturesque grounds of the St Patrick's Estate on Manly's Eastern Hill, this substantial contemporary townhome provides a bespoke easycare haven of luxury, tranquillity and privacy. Designed to capture peaceful views over its manicured parklike lawns and gardens, as well as skyline views of North Sydney and the city, this delightful home showcases fabulous alfresco entertaining areas, sweeping living spaces and a sunlit Northwest aspect.
LOVE. Soaring over two superbly appointed levels, it features an enormous living and dining space housed under soaring ceilings that flows to a sunlit entertainers' terrace with views.
• Family room opening to a central entertainers' deck with built-in timber seating.
• A sleek CaesarStone island kitchen with gas cooktops and dishwasher.
• The accommodation is located on the upper level and comprises three double bedrooms with built-ins.
• Palatial master suite with ensuite and sunlit terrace with spectacular views.
• A fitted home office and limestone bathrooms with heated flooring in ensuite.
• An oversized double lock-up garage with storage and direct internal access,
• Ideal end position with only one common wall
• Limestone tilled flooring, ducted air conditioning and gas barbecue outlets.
LIVE. Offering a lifestyle experience simply without compare, it is footsteps from cafés and bush trails, and within a ten minute stroll to Manly, Shelly or Collins Beach as well as Manly wharf, village and eateries.