Neat & fresh apartment with over-sized proportions
FIND. With a spacious and practical layout, and the potential to add value quickly and easily, this light and airy elevated ground floor apartment represents value and opportunity. Embrace the easy-care nature of this home, which features a beautifully-designed, free-flowing floorplan with generous proportions, leafy outlooks, and a huge lock-up garage.
LOVE. This home is immaculate and ready for you to move into now, but holds the flexibility for you to add value. Perfect as an astute investment or a first home in a well-connected area that is central to Lindfield village cafes and shops plus Chatswood CBD.
- Immaculate security building, with just one small flight of stairs to the front door.
- Over-sized living zone, with a free-flowing layout and abundant space for a full dining setting, connects to a covered balcony with leafy outlooks.
- Large eat-in sized kitchen with electric cooking and tons of cabinet and pantry space, leading to an adjoining laundry room.
- Generous queen-sized bedrooms, with large built-in wardrobes in the master.
- Immaculate original bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
- Internal access to a large lock-up garage with tons of storage space.
LIVE. This central and highly convenient location is just footsteps from Lindfield Public School and Millwood Park. There are a number of lifestyle hubs nearby, including Lindfield and Killara villages, or Chatswood CBD is just over two kilometres away. Central to a number of locations via public transport, it's just a short walk to Roseville Station, or nearby bus services offer quick passage to Chatswood Station, Kilarra and Macquarie University.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $274 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,200 pq
Total Size: Approx 109 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Bus and rail to City CBD
Shopping & Dining:
- Lindfield Shopping Village includes IGA, Flight Centre, BWS, restaurants and cafes
- Hornsby South Public School
- Asquith Boys High School
- Asquith Girls High School
- Turramurra High School
- Ku-ring-gai High School (2024)
- Newington College Preparatory School
- Holy Family Catholic Primary School
- Masada College, Killara High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Access to public transport is fantastic, with train and bus services close to the front door that offer easy access to many destinations.
- The spaciousness of the living area is very generous.
- This location is very convenient to Lindfield and Killara villages, plus Chatswood CBD.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.