Perfect beachside apartment with ocean views
(Enter either from 40 Evans Street, Freshwater or 18 Ronald Ave, Freshwater)
FIND. The perfect beachside apartment with dazzling ocean and district views, this immaculate two-bedroom abode is coming to market with huge appeal for first time buyers, investors and professionals. Superbly appointed with an internal laundry and a lock-up garage, this is an exciting offering in a highly coveted beachside location.
LOVE. Do a surf check from your balcony every morning, watch dolphins and whales playing in the ocean, and sit in the quietness of your home as all of the action happens around you. This is an inspiring location where you can embrace the Freshwater lifestyle at its fullest, with the beach and village at your doorstep.
- With north-facing windows, this apartment is filled with natural light, but still gets the benefit of an ocean view
- Spacious, light-filled living area with plenty of space for a dining setting
- Sit on the balcony and be transfixed by the view, which captures a vast expanse of ocean, Queenscliff headland & the district of Freshwater
- Modern kitchen appointed with a breakfast bar, a dishwasher, gas cooking, and an adjoining laundry room with storage
- Light and spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ocean views
- Stunning contemporary bathroom with a free-standing bathtub and a separate shower
- Wide-plank floorboards add to the beautiful coastal aesthetic that suits this environment perfectly
- Lock-up garage plus a storage room on title is a huge benefit in this area
LIVE. The lifestyle in this pocket of Freshwater is relaxed and super convenient. You can stroll to the beach in moments so you can easily incorporate a quick early morning surf or swim into your routine before you head off to work. The village offers a great selection of boutique shops, popular cafes and restaurants, as well as other useful amenities such as a full line IGA supermarket. Also within a short stroll is the Harbord Diggers and Harbord Hotel, whilst bus stops are just moments away for quick access to the city or Manly.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $403.97 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1,157.03 pq
Rental Return in current market $795-$850 per week
Total - Approx 89 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love being able to kick back with a drink and watch the action around the beach in summer.
- You can literally do a surfcheck from your bedroom or balcony. The perfect location for keen surfers.
- We love the ease of access to the village, where there's a really great selection of cafes and eateries.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes