Neat and tidy apartment in quiet Freshwater enclave
FIND. Offering a peaceful and private lifestyle, this immaculately presented two-bedroom apartment is perched on the high side of this peaceful Freshwater location. In an elevated position on the second floor, this homely abode strikes the right balance between convenience and comfort, making it an ideal choice for both homeowners and investors.
LOVE. The functional layout flows seamlessly from the spacious main living area, through a stunning archway feature, into a large kitchen. With generous bench space, plenty of storage, and a leafy outlook, the kitchen is also connected to a large internal laundry. Delivering a low maintenance lifestyle, this apartment is neat and tidy and ready to move in, however there is scope to update and add value.
- The two generous sized bedrooms have carpet and are fitted with built-in wardrobes, providing a cozy and comfortable space.
- The contemporary bathroom features a bath and a separate shower, catering to a variety of preferences.
- Located on the second floor of this well maintained, solid brick block, the apartment delivers a tranquil, leafy outlook.
- The main living area is bathed in natural light under an east-facing window.
- Ceiling fans in the main living area and bedrooms ensure airflow throughout the seasons.
- With fresh and inviting interiors, this apartment features a neutral colour palette throughout.
- The single lock up garage is a welcome addition to this immaculate home or investment.
LIVE. Situated in a convenient central location, this apartment is only metres away from city and wharf buses, making commuting a breeze. Essential lifestyle amenities are within easy reach, with Harris Farm, Andrew Boy Charlton Aquatic Centre, and Freshwater Village all within walking distance. Queenscliff and Manly Beach are also just a level, 5-minute bike ride away, perfect for weekend relaxation or a morning workout.
Water rates: Approx $158.45 pq
Council rates: Approx $403.90 pq
Strata levies: Approx $935.23 pq
Size: Approx 72 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This handy location gives all the conveniences of Freshwater Village while also being a near level walk into Manly.
- Offering a low maintenance lifestyle, the apartment is neat and tidy and ready to move in and enjoy.
- The leafy outlook from each window gives this home a tranquil and serene feel.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.