North-facing bespoke apartment offers beachside bliss
Auction Saturday 11th November 2023 at 10:30am on-site
FIND. Captivating you at first glance, this exceptional apartment is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, cushioned between Freshwater and Curl Curl beaches. With a flawless contemporary renovation, an innovative internal design, a perfect north-facing aspect, and an absolutely stunning entertainer's terrace, this apartment offers something very special that will hold immense appeal for downsizers, professionals and small families.
LOVE. The unique character of this apartment is expressed through the application of bespoke, modern finishes, with polished concrete floors that are complemented with bespoke plywood joinery that add to an aesthetic that will delight any design-loving beach-lovers who are looking for a cozy, light-filled nest in one of the northern beaches' most coveted locations.
- Super quiet block of three apartments, totally private with its own entrance.
- Polished concrete floors are the perfect choice for this bright and airy beachside location.
- A seamless extension to the interiors, the sunny north-facing terrace is perfect for entertaining in privacy, featuring custom formed-concrete built-in seating, garden beds and planter boxes, plus privacy screen.
- An outdoor hot-and-cold shower is perfectly positioned so you can wash down after your morning surf, or a day spent at the beach.
- The kitchen features an exquisite collection of modern, bespoke finishes, with plywood timber cabinetry, an integrated fridge and marble-tiled splashback.
- Master bedroom with quality built-in wardrobes opens to a side courtyard, great for popping the clothes out to dry.
- Over-sized second bedroom with space for a study nook and clever sliding doors that partition it off or open it up to the living area.
- Stunning modern bathroom with a rainfall shower and sleek black fixtures, plus a concealed laundry.
- Under floor heating throughout the living, bedroom and study
- A lock-up garage plus a secure storage room offers an additional space for stashing surfboards and belongings.
LIVE. This protected street is exceptionally quiet and tranquil, but there are huge lifestyle benefits as well. Freshwater village is a quick stroll away and offers a diverse selection of eateries and shops. Public walkways offer quick and easy access down to Curl Curl Beach, Freshwater Beach as well as the Harbord Diggers. If you need to travel to the city or Manly, bus services are just moments away, but you can also take a pleasant amble over Queenscliff headland and along the beachfront to Manly.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $403.90 pq
Strata levies: Approx $593.16 pq
Size: Approx 125 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the bright northerly aspect and bespoke design touches throughout the home.
- The outdoor space is absolutely amazing, and has been so great for having our friends and family over to share meals and good times.
- We are right in the middle of Curl Curl and Freshwater beaches, and can walk to either of them within minutes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.