North-east facing lifestyle apartment with potential
Auction 14th May 10:00 am
FIND. North-east facing and absolutely brimming with natural light, this ground floor apartment is a cracking find. Beautifully positioned on one of Freshwater's premier streets and offering incredible access to the village and the beach, this is an exciting opportunity for first home buyers, young families, investors and downsizers.
LOVE. The ground floor position of this apartment lends itself to the use of the beautiful common gardens & lawn that surround the block. The interiors and fresh and filled with natural light, and though it is well presented and ready to move into now, keen renovators may see a huge amount of potential in this home, which offers plenty scope to add value.
- Small boutique block, offering a quiet and restful living environment
- Dual-access into the apartment via the balcony or the block entrance
- This apartment sits to the front of the block where it benefits from direct access onto the gardens and lawns that surround the block
- Combined lounge and dining area flowing out to a north-facing balcony
- Separate kitchen with electric cooking
- Potential to play with the floorplan and open up the kitchen and bathroom to create a bigger living space
- Huge over-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and space to add study desks
- Beautiful morning eastern light in kitchen and bedrooms
- Floorboards in living, carpet in bedrooms, plantation shutters throughout
- Shower bathroom with concealed laundry
- Large single lock-up garage
LIVE. Freshwater offers a relaxed beachside lifestyle that is coveted by many. A quick stroll down the street will take you to Freshwater Village, which has a fabulous selection of boutique shops and a number of popular eateries as well as a full-line IGA. Also within a short walk is Freshwater Beach, which continues to be one of the best-loved beaches in the area. This is a convenient location for getting around, with express bus services to the city and Manly close to the front door, or you can take a leisurely walk over the headland and along the beachfront to Manly.
Water rates: Approx $149 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $855 pq
Size: Approx 80 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Freshwater has an incredible community and the village is filled with amazing shops and eateries.
- The north-facing aspect means the apartment is always filled with lots of natural light.
- The gardens that surround the block are great for kids to play on.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.