Immaculate apartment with spacious living and entertaining
FIND. Showcasing a spacious and light-filled living and entertaining arena as its impressive centrepiece, this contemporary apartment is a real gem. Impeccably presented throughout, this luxury, easy-care apartment is situated within the peaceful surrounds of an immaculate security block.
LOVE. The entrance to the apartment itself opens to a flight of stairs that leads up to a fresh open-plan living area with an abundance of natural light.
- With plush carpet and reverse-cycle air-con, living gives way to a spacious balcony. Enclosed on two sides and shaded by an open pergola, this private alfresco space is proportioned to accommodate a full dining setting, and is also accessed via the bedroom, so you can leave the door open to catch ocean breezes in your room at night.
- The designer kitchen is equipped with premium appliances including Smeg microwave, dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, CaesarStone benches and a good-sized pantry cupboard.
- The same sleek finishes apply in the bathroom, which features a shower with rainwater showerhead and a concealed laundry, while the queen-sized bedroom features huge mirrored built-ins and a serene leafy outlook from the window.
- With intercom and lift access, as well as a secure parking space with enough room to add a storage cage if desired, this tidy home is the perfect investment or first home.
LIVE. Sitting on a quiet cul-de-sac within a 10-minute walk of Freshwater Village, this blossoming suburb offers boutique shopping, a vibrant cafe and restaurant selection as well as the Harbord Diggers & Harbord Hotel. Freshwater beach is also within walking distance.
RATES & SIZES
Internal & balcony - Approx 58 sqm
Parking - Approx 18 sqm
Total - Approx 76 sqm
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $358 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1,072.66 sqm
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- It's so handy having the large entertaining area, which is spacious enough to have a big group of friends over for dinner.
- The location is fantastic, as you can walk to Harris Farms as well as into Freshie Village or to Queenscliff and Freshie beaches.
- It's an immaculate, pet friendly building with video intercom and secure parking.
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes & bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.