Wrapped in open space and light
We are currently conducting virtual interactive inspections along with physical private viewings on request, please reach out for details on how to log on for virtual inspections.
FIND. On a quiet and leafy street of Freshwater, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to begin a dream beachside lifestyle. With its green setting and abundance of charm and warmth, this home is set to attract a crowd captivated by the overall sense of peace and brightness.
LOVE. A big advantage is the huge amount of natural light which pours in from three sides including a desirable east and west orientation. With only one common wall, this home has a wonderful breeziness to it, enveloped by a pleasing suburban outlook that takes in a large common lawn surrounding the home and nicely landscaped gardens.
• Original polished floorboards and wooden kitchen benchtop with white subway tiles make this home ooze with warmth and charm
• The large updated kitchen has a great amount of shelving and pantry space with Smeg oven and cooktop appliances
• Both bedrooms have built-in mirrored wardrobes with the main bedroom particularly bright and inviting
• Large windows feature in all rooms with awning openings throughout to complete the carefree, lock-and-leave lifestyle this home offers
• The original bathroom with a separate bath and shower, presents an exciting chance to undertake a personalised revamp
• This home comes with a carport car space, lockable under-building storage and a common laundry
LIVE. The combination of surf, sunshine and shops nearby is a magical trifecta sure to bewitch a large number of home buyers keen to start their dream beachside life next to one of the peninsula's most popular beaches. Walk around 800m to Freshwater village or Harbord Rd shops, or skip 150m to the nearest bus stop to reach major transport and shopping destinations Warringah Mall or Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.