Quiet cul-de-sac setting for spacious townhouse like apartment
FIND. Magnificent in both proportion and appeal, this extraordinary dual level apartment has the look, feel and functionality of a townhouse. Ideal for investors and first home buyers, this delightful dual level apartment is well presented and is ready to move into now but offers scope to add value if desired.
LOVE. Boasting a sunny courtyard plus a generous wraparound balcony, its tropical garden setting provides a sense of seclusion. With access via its own tranquil courtyard, with one common wall and being semidetached this apartment feels extremely private and secluded. This dual-level apartment additionally features:
• Modern bathroom with separate shower and tub
• Air-conditioned living space with defined dining area
• Study nook flowing to an oversize covered wraparound balcony.
• The accommodation is housed on the upper level and comprises two extra-spacious air-conditioned bedrooms with mirrored built-ins.
• Caesarstone kitchen with dishwasher
• Internal laundry with guest powder room
• Storage cupboard plus further potential for a large storeroom under the stairwell
• This apartment includes a remote-controlled huge double lock-up garage in a secure parking area
• Timber flooring and optional scope to stamp your creative mark
• Placed amid tranquil tropical gardens with only nine in the block
LIVE. It is a short walk to Freshwater village, where you will find a vibrant selection of boutique shops, bars, as well several beachside eateries that include the recently revitalised Harbord Hotel and the Harbord Diggers. The village is also set for further development, with the opening of a full-line IGA. This central location also links to local cycling paths and a comfortable flat route to Manly Beach and Corso. If you are in the mood for a swim, either Freshwater or Queenscliff beaches or Charlton Swimming Centre are both within a short walk. This fantastic location also has the benefit of having express city bus services, Harris Farm on Pittwater Road and Warringah Mall.
Auction 28th August ONLINE
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.