Spacious apartment in cul-de-sac location
FIND. This first floor apartment offers a neat and functional floorplan, light-filled living, and a convenient location within walking distance of Manly. Ideal for investors or first homebuyers, this delightful home is well presented and is ready to move into now, but offers scope to add value further down the track if desired.
LOVE. This apartment ticks all of the boxes in terms of functional features, which include an internal laundry, plenty of storage and a lock-up garage for the car. Set within a well-maintained brick block, this apartment has a functional and spacious layout, and a sought-after position on a quiet street that gets very little traffic, yet allows you to dip into the action of Freshwater village within minutes.
• A generous living zone includes a defined dining area
• Floorboards in living and bedrooms
• Easy flow from the living area out to a covered balcony that receives lovely afternoon sunshine
• Well-equipped kitchen with electric cooking, a dishwasher, generous pantry storage and a connecting window through to the living area
• Queen-sized master bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
• Double-sized second bedroom with leafy outlooks
• Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• Dedicated laundry room with extra space for storage
• Lock-up garage with some mezzanine storage
• Situated on the first floor of a boutique block
LIVE. It's a short walk to Freshwater village, where you will find a vibrant selection of boutique shops, bars and eateries, as well a number of beachside eateries that include the recently revitalised Harbord Hilton and the Harbord Diggers. The village is also set for further development, with the opening of a full-line IGA. If you're in the mood for a beach day, either Freshwater or Queenscliff beaches are within a short walk, and this fantastic location also has the benefit of having city bus services and Harris Farm on Pittwater Road.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.