Immaculate apartment in convenient lifestyle setting
Direct Access via Rowe Street entrance
FIND. Enjoying an ultra-convenient lifestyle location close to Freshwater village, this neat two-bedroom apartment presents the exciting opportunity to get a foot into one of the most sought-after suburbs on the northern beaches. Close enough to stroll to Queenscliff or Freshwater beaches, and with easy access to city transport, this apartment will be popular with first time buyers, professionals, young families and investors.
LOVE. Situated on the first floor of a well-maintained complex, this is a bright and immaculately-presented apartment with a neat and functional layout and lovely leafy outlooks. An over-sized garage with additional storage space is a sweet bonus, which will be appreciated by those who have sporting equipment or tools to store.
• Combined lounge and dining area flows out to a generous covered balcony that offers leafy outlooks
• Updated modern kitchen with stone counters, dishwasher, stylish subway tiles, electric cooking, plus an adjoining laundry room
• Queen-sized master bedroom with sliding built-ins and access to the balcony. Double-sized second bedroom with built-ins and a ceiling fan
• Well-presented bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Single lock-up garage with an adjoining storage room
• Easy-care floorboards throughout
• The apartment is beautifully presented and ready to move into now, but also allows room to add value and make it your own.
LIVE. The community in Freshwater is renowned for being welcoming and friendly, and there is a great set of boutique shops and popular cafes and restaurants for you to enjoy in the village, which is a short stroll away. If you're in the mood for a beach day, either Freshwater, Queenscliff or Manly beaches are within walking distance. You can also take advantage of Harris Farm, Manly restaurant scene and bus services to the city or Manly on nearby Pittwater Road.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW