Moments from the waves with views for days
FIND. Flaunting a recently-completed renovation and quietly positioned to the rear of a boutique building in one of Freshwater's most prized residential streets, this stunning top floor apartment is a real find.
LOVE. Flooded in sunshine and natural light courtesy of the ideal northerly aspect and large picture windows in the living room, the home is beautifully finished with nothing further to do or spend other than move in and immerse yourself in the fantastic lifestyle afforded by this sought-after coastal village.
• Spacious new eat-in kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, sleek black sink and tapware, integrated dishwasher, induction cooking and loads of storage.
• Two generous bedrooms, both with ceiling fans, new carpet and large windows with elevated district and city skyline views
• Light and bright open plan living/dining with custom built-in cabinetry
• On-trend soft-close barn door to stylish new bathroom with black tapware and stone-topped vanity.
• Exclusive use car space plus share laundry.
• Well-maintained building privately tucked behind established hedges
LIVE. 'Freshie' is one of the most sought-after suburbs on the beaches and it's easy to see why. Quiet, leafy Carlton St offers quick and easy access to both Curl Curl and Freshwater beaches, with convenient bus transport to the city at the end of the street. Stroll into lively Freshwater village, with its boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants and bars. Or wander to the newly-refurbished Harbord Diggers or Harbord Beach Hotel for a lazy sundowner.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.