Private and peaceful apartment in beachside suburb
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Enjoying a superbly private top floor setting in a boutique block of only six, this inviting apartment is conveniently located and just a short stroll to Freshwater village and beach. This rare three bedder has been stylishly and comprehensively renovated. Exuding a relaxed coastal ambience, this low maintenance residence is private and quiet and it gazes onto picturesque garden surrounds.
LOVE. With its own private entrance at the rear of the block , there is a private, open and airy feel to this apartment. With the addition of a huge terrace balcony and a private common lawn, the layout is perfectly suited to young families, professional couples, downsizers and investors.
• Well-proportioned open living and dining space
• Beautiful oak engineered timber floors throughout
• Oversized kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and eat in breakfast bar
• Three generous double bedrooms all with built-ins
• Stunning bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, combined bath/shower
• Enclosed fenced common lawn for hosting BBQs or entertaining kids
• Huge sunny terrace with built in surf rack at the rear of the property & overlooking the common lawn
• External shared laundry with space for washer and dryer – option to put in kitchen
• A single car parking space and under unit storage room
• Access to this apartment is via Coles Road
• Rental Return $950-$1045 pw in current market
LIVE. It's an easy walk into Freshwater Village from this central spot, where there is a selection of popular eateries and boutique shops, including the soon-to-be-opened IGA supermarket as well as the recently revitalised Harbord Hotel. Harbord Public School and a number of child care facilities are within close proximity, bus stops and a great café are practically at the door, beautiful Freshwater beach is an easy walk away, and it's a short drive to Westfield Warringah Mall or into Manly.
ONLINE AUCTION SAT 28th AUGUST 9am
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.