North east facing apartment in sought-after location
Auction Saturday 27 March
FIND. With a sought-after position on a quiet, residential street in Freshwater, this nor-east facing apartment offers peace, quiet, sun-filled interiors and leafy district outlooks. It sits in the perfect position to enjoy the fantastic Freshwater lifestyle, with the beach, the village, parks, and schools all within walking distance. With express bus services to the city and Manly within moments, it's also an accessible location for those who commute.
LOVE. The apartment sits on the first floor of a well-presented boutique block and has the advantage of a large lock-up garage with mezzanine storage. It occupies the nor-east corner of the block, and is therefore filled with beautiful warmth and lots of natural light throughout the day. This well-presented apartment is the perfect opportunity for investors, first home buyers or professionals.
• Combined lounge and dining area with easy-care floorboards that flows outwards to a large balcony that wraps around the north and eastern sides of the building and offers a lovely district outlook
• Stylish modern kitchen with stone counters, dishwasher, gas cooking and an adjoining laundry room with WC
• Queen-sized master bedroom with mirrored sliding built-ins and single-sized second bedroom, also with built-ins
• Well-presented bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Single lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
• First floor position in a small boutique brick block
LIVE. Freshwater offers an enviable coastal lifestyle, with one of the best beaches in the area, a vibrant village with a fantastic selection of shops and eateries, and the revitalised Harbord Diggers and Harbord Hilton all within a 15-minute walk. In the catchment for Harbord Public School and opposite playing fields, this is a great location for young families. It's easy to move around the beaches from this central spot as well, with bus stops just moments from the front door.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.