Sunlit and spacious apartment with ocean views
(Also known as 34/40 Evans Street, Freshwater - Access Via 18 Ronald Avenue, Freshwater)
FIND. Enjoying an elevated setting that looks down over Freshwater Beach, this spacious apartment showcases space, lots of natural light and incredible views of Freshwater Beach. The block occupies an enviable cul-de-sac position on the headland that borders Curl Curl. With a lock-up garage, an internal laundry and a spacious floorplan, this really could be the perfect beachside pad.
LOVE. The apartment enjoys a quiet and private position to the rear of the block, and is completely protected from any traffic noise. This tranquil and truly idyllic pocket of Freshwater places you within a five-minute walk of the village, and within a quick stroll of Freshwater or Curl Curl beaches. Well presented and ready to move into now, this unique residence also has scope for value to be added over time, creating a fabulous opportunity for investors, first time buyers and professionals.
• The open-plan design in the living area maximises every inch of space, allowing plenty of room for a dining setting.
• With big-picture windows, the living area is all about embracing captivating views of Freshwater beach and the great expanse of water beyond.
• The ocean-facing balcony is also perfectly oriented to enjoy water, sand and district views.
• The generously proportioned kitchen sits alongside living and is equipped with gas cooking, stone counters and lots of cabinet and bench space.
• The queen-sized bedroom features a large set of built-ins, a ceiling fan, and magnificent ocean views.
• Adjoining the bedroom is a bathroom with a bath and separate shower, and a connecting laundry room.
• A lock-up garage is a huge bonus for a one-bedroom apartment.
LIVE. As well as enjoying the peace and privacy that this tranquil setting offers, there is the convenience of having Freshwater village practically on the doorstep. Less than a five-minute stroll away is Freshwater Beach, which is arguably one of the best beaches in the area. Also within moments is the revitalised Harbord Diggers, with a state-of-the-art gym, and numerous ocean-side eateries to enjoy. If you need to travel to the city or Manly, bus services are just moments away, or it's a pleasant 30-minute amble over Queenscliff headland and along the beachfront to Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.