Stylish apartment with spectacular ocean views
FIND. Discreetly positioned on the hill in a quiet cul-de-sac in Freshwater, this spacious two-bedroom apartment commands spectacular views that sweep across the ocean and the surrounding districts of Curl Curl, Freshie & Manly, It sits within a tightly held block of 24 homes, surrounded by lush gardens, and is known for its tight-knit and welcoming community.
LOVE. Sit from the comfort of your balcony and watch as the sun rises over the ocean. Although the expansive views are what immediately capture your attention and make this a special place to come home to every day, there are also plenty of other enticing features, such as the spaciousness, natural light the undercover car space and storage unit and the position that feels hidden away, yet allows you to walk to the beach or the village in less than 15 minutes.
• Open-plan living with dedicated zones for lounging and dining, and the kitchen is huge and flows out to the living and dining areas, with a servery window on offer.
• With no common walls, the apartment is very quiet, and the open views give a sense of space and privacy.
• The updated and very functional kitchen features, electric cooking and lots of pantry and cupboard space with in integrated laundry.
• Both of the bedrooms are comfortable and spacious and offer built in robes.
• The apartment is in immaculate condition and is ready to move in now, yet the flexibility of being able to add value over time remains.
• Situated on the second floor of a security block that is set back from the road.
• Residents and young families in the block often come together to socialize and play in the gorgeous shared gardens, where there are veggie patches and various grassy areas to find a spot of sun to sit in.
LIVE. This quiet pocket of Freshwater feels tucked away from all of the hustle and bustle, yet it's close enough to walk to beaches, schools, parks and shops. It's a short stroll to local shops on Harbord Road, and you can easily walk to Warringah Mall, where there are supermarkets and eateries or jump on a bus to Manly or the city. It's an easy walk to Harbord Public School, or you can wander to Freshwater village and beach in less than 20 minutes.
Water Rates PQ: Approx $177
Council Rates PQ: Approx $350
Strata Rates PQ: Approx $917
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.