Over-sized apartment with spectacular district views
FIND. Delivering an over-sized layout and stunning district views, this two-bedroom apartment, is a fantastic entry into the market in a hugely popular suburb. The apartment is positioned with no common walls in an immaculate block that sits in a quiet, secluded pocket of Freshwater. Though completely tranquil, this is a convenient location within walking distance of the beach, the village and schools, and is an outstanding choice for young families, professionals and downsizers.
LOVE. The generosity of space follows through from the open-plan living and dining area, to the serene bedrooms. The street is elevated enough to offer far-reaching views of the district, and creates a sense of privacy, light and open space inside.
• Quiet cul-de-sac position, with block set well back from the road
• With windows on three sides of the apartment, there is lots of natural light throughout the day
• Spacious open-plan living with a defined dining zone and an easy connection to a balcony with district views
• Contemporary kitchen with Miele appliances, concealed laundry and dishwasher, sleek stone counter and generous pantry storage
• Queen-sized master bedroom with built-ins. Double-sized second bedroom
• Well-presented bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
• Car space and large lockable storage cage on title
• This block is known for its tight-knit and welcoming community. Residents often come together to socialise in the shared garden, where there are veggie patches and various grassy areas to sit in
LIVE. This quiet pocket of Freshwater feels tucked away from all of the hustle and bustle, yet it also sits within close proximity of many lifestyle attractions and conveniences. For quick supplies and groceries, it's a short stroll to local shops on Harbord Road. Also within easy walking distance is Harbord Public School, Warringah Mall and Freshwater Beach, or you can take advantage of lots of local shops and eateries in Freshwater village.
Water rates: Approx $145.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $360.82 pq
Strata rates: Approx $837.17 pq
Internal & Balcony - Approx 85.5 sqm
Parking - Approx 14.9 sqm
Total - Approx 100.3 sqm
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.