Tranquil apartment in exclusive village setting
FIND. Nestled peacefully towards the rear of an immaculately presented block, this ground floor apartment offers spacious, bright and airy interiors, and a cracking location just a five-minute walk to Freshwater Beach and village. With lush leafy outlooks and absolutely no traffic noise, this is a tranquil and very private residence that allows you to enjoy a premium and highly sought-after lifestyle.
LOVE. The amazing beachside location, the ease of access to amenities, the easy indoor/outdoor flow, the lock-up garage, and the fact this apartment offers a huge amount of storage space, all combine together to create a practical apartment that will be loved by professionals, investors and families with young children.
• Dual-access into the apartment is handy, allowing you to open it up on both sides to create an open and very airy feel.
• The open-plan living area is spacious and filled with natural light, extending outside via sliding doors, giving the sense of a garden apartment.
• Both of the bedrooms can comfortably fit queen sized beds, and include built-in wardrobes.
• The modern bathroom includes a shower and is equipped with an updated shaving cabinet with mirrors.
• The kitchen features electric cooking, a large pantry, a dishwasher, including an adjoining laundry room.
• There is a huge amount of storage within the apartment, including a large under-stairs cupboard, a linen cupboard, as well as the built-ins in the bedrooms and the garage.
• The lock-up garage is extra deep, thereby accommodating a car plus more storage space. It is conveniently situated directly alongside the apartment and can be accessed from just next to the living area.
LIVE. From this fabulous lifestyle location, walk to Freshwater beach within 5 minutes. Buses to Manly are moments away, or express bus services to the city are also close by. Freshwater Village is a 5-minute stroll, which has a fantastic selection of shops, cafes and restaurants, with more set to open in the coming months. The recently refurbished Harbord Diggers is just up the road for a relaxing ocean-side meal, and Manly is an easy walk or a short bike ride.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.