Ground floor garden apartment in lifestyle setting
FIND. This stunning lifestyle apartment hits all the right notes with a spacious living zone, some outdoor space of your own, an internal laundry, as well as allocated parking. On top of all of this, the beautifully updated interiors have been put together with a real sense for style, meaning this is an immaculate apartment that you can simply move into and enjoy.
LOVE. Sitting on one of Freshwater's most pivotal streets, and just moments from the village and the beach, this apartment positions you to be able to really embrace the lifestyle that is on offer in this always-popular beachside suburb. After spending the day outdoors, you'll love coming home to the privacy and peace of this delightful home, and the ease of being able to nip around the back of the block and straight into the apartment via the back door.
- A sweet patio that connects to the living area offers a private, tranquil place to sit and enjoy time outdoors
- Completely private outlooks to stunning tropical gardens built into the escarpment
- An inspired open-plan living design maximizes every inch of space
- Limewashed plywood floors create a funky, bright and modern aesthetic
- Stylish stone kitchen with an island bench that incorporates huge amounts of storage, a stylish Butler's sink, gas cooking and a concealed laundry
- Sunlit queen-sized bedroom with large sliding-door built-ins
- Stunning shower bathroom with sleek black fixtures
- An enormous 9m2 lockable storage room makes it easy to stash surfboards, bikes and other belongings
- Allocated car space
LIVE. The lifestyle in this pocket of Freshwater is relaxed and super convenient. You can stroll to the beach in about moments so you can easily incorporate a quick early morning surf or swim into your routine before you head off to work. The village offers a great selection of boutique shops, popular cafes and restaurants, as well as useful amenities such as a bakery, butcher and post office. Also within a short stroll is the recently refreshed Harbord Diggers and Harbord Hotel, and bus stops are just moments away for quick access to the city or Manly.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Public School
- Freshwater Senior High School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the ground floor position and the ease of access into the apartment.
- It's super close to the village and to the beach.
- We love the courtyard, which has a beautiful outlook over gardens.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.