Sunny north-facing apartment opposite Harbord Park
FIND. Set on the first floor of a well-presented brick block, this neat apartment presents value and opportunity in a sought-after location. Sitting opposite the Harbord Park and just a short walk to the beach or into Freshwater village, this attractive apartment will appeal to first time buyers as well as investors.
LOVE. One of the most enticing attributes of this home is the enormous balcony, which acts as a true extension to the living area and maximises every possible inch of living and entertaining space. Another benefit is the perfect northerly aspect, which means beautiful sunlight will warm and light the apartment all year round. Though this apartment is impeccably presented, there is scope for you to make improvements over time, adding to its value and capitalising on its sought-after village location.
• The living area features lots of windows on the northern and eastern sides of the building, therefore attracting a huge amount of natural light. A large set of sliding doors opens this space up to covered balcony, which is very wide and long, and includes a small wraparound section where you can pop the BBQ.
• The kitchen is tucked away separate to living and includes electric cooking and a dishwasher.
• Well-presented bathroom with a bath and separate shower.
• Queen-sized master bedroom with large set of mirrored built-in wardrobes and leafy outlooks.
• Single-sized second bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
• Large internal laundry room with extra space for storage.
• There is a lock-up garage on title.
LIVE. Freshwater offers an enviable coastal lifestyle, with one of the best beaches in the area, and vibrant village with a fantastic selection of shops and eateries, and the revitalised Harbord Diggers all within a 10-minute walk. It's easy to move around the beaches from this central spot as well, with bus stops just moments from the front door, a short walk to Curl Curl beach, or a 30-minute walk into Manly.