Serene Setting for Contemporary Tranquil Apartment
FIND. This tranquil apartment sits within the serene surrounds of a coveted cul-de-sac in Freshwater. Whether you're looking for an investment property with little to do, or to enter the market in a sought-after suburb, this spacious home offers all of the benefits of contemporary, coastal living.
LOVE. The apartment is nestled within a well maintained complex that consists of several low-rise brick blocks. This particular block is set back from the road, offering peace, privacy and leafy outlooks.
• The open-plan design of the living area and the addition of timber floors enables low-maintenance living with the blessing of natural light.
• Allowing you to bask within tranquil, leafy surrounds, a decent-sized travertine-tiled balcony with a private outlook offers a pleasant alfresco area to sit and relax in.
• The kitchen sits adjacent to living and is geared up with modern electric cooking, a dishwasher and a spacious layout. An internal laundry is conveniently placed next to the kitchen and includes space for linen storage.
• Both of the bedrooms are queen-sized and include new carpet and large mirrored custom design built-ins. They are serviced by a modern bathroom with shower and chic travertine floors.
• A carport is on title and is accessed at the side of the block.
LIVE. If you're on foot, it'll take you 10 minutes to get to Freshwater Village, where you'll find a fantastic selection of shops and eateries. Also within easy walking distance are Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches, the Boy Charlton swimming pool and Harris Farms. Bus stops are just around the corner on Pittwater Road with busses that go directly into the city. Or, if you feel like dipping into the hustle and bustle of Manly, it's a level bike ride through Queenscliff Lagoon Park and along the beachfront.