Spacious garden apartment on quiet cul-de-sac
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Online auction 16th October
FIND. This modern garden apartment is located at the peaceful top end of Waine Street. A pathway at the end of the street offers quick access up to Freshwater village, allowing you to enjoy the quiet serenity of this cul-de-sac setting, as well as having convenient access to Freshwater's eclectic collection of boutique shops and eateries, and its world class beach.
LOVE. Tucked away to the back of the building, you'll appreciate the quiet, private nature of this home. The large courtyard and garden act as a fabulous extension of the living area, and opens up the possibilities of long afternoon BBQs and alfresco meals spent with friends and family. This generous outdoor space also makes it the perfect option for families with young children as well as those with pets.
- Quiet and private interiors with a fresh, neutral colour scheme
- Free-flowing living with easy-care floorboards and a defined dining area that can be easily serviced by the adjoining kitchen
- Lush landscaped garden with built-in BBQ area, a child-friendly lawn, a covered entertainer's deck as well as open section so you can choose between shade or sun
- Modern stone kitchen with quality Smeg appliances, a dishwasher, brekkie bar and generous pantry storage
- Immaculate family bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in storage, including a luxe master bedroom with chic shower en-suite
- Good internal laundry and an outdoors storage box
- European-style laundry with dryer
- Secure under-building car space
- Modern security building with intercom access
LIVE. It's a short stroll into the village, where you'll find a vibrant selection of boutique shops, bars and eateries. The village is also set for further development, with the opening of a full-line IGA planned for the near future. If you're in the mood for a beach day, either Freshwater or Queenscliff beaches are both within walking distance, and this fantastic location also has the benefit of having bus stops, gyms, childcare centres and Harris Farm on Pittwater Road.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,475.08 pq
- Internal + courtyard: Approx 162sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love being able to walk to both Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches
- It's so quiet in the apartment with no traffic noise at all
- We love how much outdoor space there is, which is great for parties and BBQs
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.