Bright north-facing apartment in coveted street
FIND. Sitting on one of the area's most sought-after streets, this stunning apartment offers the ultimate Freshwater lifestyle. Situated just 300 metres to the village and 700 metres to the beach, you can ditch the car and get around on foot. Fresh, bright and renovated throughout, this apartment delivers a neat and functional floorplan, and stylish contemporary finishes.
LOVE. The living space and the balcony are both oriented to the north, so you can bask in beautiful sunshine throughout the day. A lock-up garage, an internal laundry and renovated interiors, this apartment offers the full package. This is an exciting opportunity for first time buyers and investors who are looking to buy into a thriving seaside suburb with a wonderful community, an outstanding village, and one of the best beaches in the area.
• Open-plan lounge and dining area with a fresh coastal-inspired aesthetic, featuring light-toned floorboards and easy flow outwards to the balcony
• Generous covered balcony with a leafy outlook
• Sleek modern stone kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher, and an adjoining laundry with lots of storage space
• Queen-sized master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a double-sized second bedroom also with built-ins
• Bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
• First floor position within an immaculate brick block with shared clothes drying space and well-maintained gardens
• Ceiling fans in one of the bedrooms plus the living area plus plantation shutters
• Single lock-up garage
LIVE. This popular, leafy street sits within the heart of the vibrant and welcoming community of Freshwater. From this fabulous lifestyle location, it's just 700 metres to the beach, or you can walk over the headland to Queenscliff or Curl Curl beaches. Freshwater has undergone extensive development in recent months, with the revitalisation of Harbord Diggers and the Harbord Hilton, and a fantastic selection of local shops in the village, including a soon-to-be-opened IGA supermarket. Also within close proximity is Jacka Park and city bus services.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- The apartment is really well lit with lots of natural light coming in throughout the day.
- We love the amazing location just moments from Jacka Park, and a short walk to the village and beach.
- The sunny balcony is a favourite spot for us to sit.
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes & bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.