Spacious north facing apartment with quality renovation
FIND. Meticulously renovated and flawlessly styled, this two-bedroom apartment showcases exceptionally generous proportions and the perfect northerly aspect. Perfectly situated for easy access to Manly, Balgowlah and Fairlight lifestyle hubs, this neat and stylish apartment offers a high-convenience living in a sought-after lifestyle location.
LOVE. The quality of the finishes in this home elevates it above others. Bespoke touches add a sophisticated, modern aesthetic, and the floorplan is overly generous, with spacious living flowing to a large north-facing balcony. This is a beautifully presented, low-maintenance home, making it the ideal choice for investors, first time buyers and professionals who are looking for a sophisticated home with nothing to spend.
- Over-sized living zone with an open, free-flowing design, chic engineered oak floorboards, plenty of space for a full dining setting
- Living is extended by a partially covered balcony that offers generous space for outdoor dining and entertaining
- Stylish contemporary kitchen with high-end appliances, stone counters, gas cooking & a dishwasher
- Both bedrooms are generous and include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Uber-chic bathroom with frameless glass rainfall shower, plus above-counter basin and timber vanity
- Laundry room with storage space
- Two car spaces in a secure basement parking area
LIVE. The central location and convenience of this location is a huge drawcard. It's a quick stroll to supermarkets and shops at Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre, and there is a dynamic selection of cafes and restaurants in Balgowlah village. With well-marked bike paths and a number of bus stops in such close proximity, it's easy to get to Manly as well as the city. This address sits within the catchment zone of esteemed Manly West Public School, and harbour beaches and reserves are a short walk away.
Water rates: Approx $156.70 pq
Council rates: Approx $382.10 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1083.80 pq
Internal + Balcony: Approx 99sqm
Parking: Approx 31sqm
Total: Approx 130sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
Restaurants and Shopping:
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the friendly, community-minded neighbourhood, and how close we are to shops, beaches and parks.
- The bright northerly aspect brings beautiful natural light throughout the day.
- We love the neighbours in the block.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.