Timeless elegance, stunning backdrop
* Commanding intimate views over picturesque North Harbour to The Heads, this absolutely unique and inviting triplex residence is found within a gracious converted character building.
* Retaining immense charm, its classic interiors have been lovingly restored and enhanced, with soaring ceilings and lime-washed timber floors giving it a refined elegance.
* It accommodates two double bedrooms with built-in robes, the main opening to an expansive deck set against a gorgeous harbour backdrop.
* At the heart of the home, the generous living and dining room exudes plenty of traditional appeal.
* The kitchen has been given the designer touch, appointed with Corian benchtops, Miele gas appliances and sleek contemporary cabinetry.
* Similarly, the spacious bathroom has been beautifully renovated, complete with a large corner spa bath.
* It also features a carport along with access to a lovely cascading common garden oasis at the rear.
* In immaculate condition, this lovingly created residence presents a peaceful haven of taste and style. Secluded from the street, it's just a brief walk down to Fairlight Beach and the Manly Scenic Walk, which takes you around to the ferry and the attractions of Manly.