Sunny north-facing lifestyle penthouse
FIND. Beautifully renovated and presenting flawless interiors that are washed with natural light, this three-bedroom apartment makes a strong first impression. As soon as you walk in, you are treated to an expansive district outlook, and immaculate interiors that have been crafted with stylish, modern finishes.
LOVE. This exceptional abode has a coveted northerly aspect, which is evident in every room. Beautifully light and bright, being the penthouse it creates a feeling of open space and privacy, making you feel like you're hidden away instead of in an incredibly popular location just moments from Manly town, local cafes, shops and harbour beaches.
- Penthouse in an immaculate boutique block
- North-facing living and dining area finished with easy-care floorboards and a feature wall that adds interest and texture to a sophisticated, neutral palette
- One of the balcony presents an impressive outlook that sweeps across the district and captures ocean glimpses
- Sleek modern kitchen with high-quality European appliances, gas cooking, a striking black subway splashback, and integrated dishwasher
- Master bedroom with two sets of built-in wardrobes, and gorgeous barn-door leading to chic en-suite bathroom with a rainfall shower
- Two additional bedrooms both feature built-in wardrobes, one includes balcony access and the other has a beautiful district outlook
- Stylish modern bathroom with a bathtub with overhead shower, a stone vanity and laundry facilities
- Double lock-up garage
LIVE. This premium address offers easy access to harbour beaches, shops and schools, as well as the being within easy reach of the cosmopolitan delights of Manly. It's just a short walk to Fairlight or Delwood beaches or into Manly town. Jump onto a ferry into the city, or there are express bus services to the city, Chatswood and Manly close to the front door. Stretch your legs on one of the coastal walks in the local area, including the iconic Manly to Spit walk along the harbour foreshore, or national park trails up at North Head.
Internal + Balcony: Approx 98.34 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & Restaurants:
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campus
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campus
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- You definitely get the best of both worlds here. It's quiet and peaceful, but the buzz and atmosphere of Manly is a short walk away.
- The northerly aspect brings an incredible amount of natural light into the apartment every day.
- The district outlook is really beautiful.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.